As well as providing validation tests on the cleanrooms we design & build, for Installation Qualification (IQ), we also provide validation services on all cleanrooms and associated clean air devices for Operational and Performance Qualification (OQ & PQ).
To demonstrate compliance to Cleanroom Standards within ISO 14644-1:2015, we offer a full testing portfolio for cleanrooms. A detailed & auditable report is always provided.
Our experienced Validation Technicians are CTCB-i trained & qualified to perform the testing services provided. They are also internally certified to ensure this critical service is offered with minimal disruption to your process.
Scope for Testing
We can help you build a testing schedule which balances your validation frequency requirements, ISO standards and your risk assessment and monitoring plan.
- Filter integrity testing
- Airborne particle counts
- Airflow readings
- Air changes and volumes
- Smoke visualisation
- Containment leak
- Recovery rate
- Air pressure differentials
- Comfort tests such as lux, noise levels, temperature and RH readings
- Particle counter and monitoring instrumentation calibration
- Safety cabinet testing including KI discuss
- Fume cabinet testing including carbon breakthrough testing
The format of the report is in line with the ISO standards, so should meet your requirements and those of any nominated regulatory body.
If you have a Connect 2 Cleanrooms room, we can offer you a service contract to cover your annual and interim validations, plus the following extra benefits.
- Telephone support from our CTCB-I qualified team - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Call out visit with an agreed response time
- Extended warranty options
We will work with you to provide the most appropriate level of support, so your critical process remains protected at all times.
If you don't have a Connect 2 Cleanrooms room, but are interested in this service, contact us and ask about a validation agreement.