Building your Custom Testing Schedule
Our team will work with you, assessing your needs to build a custom testing schedule. To determine the most appropriate cleanroom validation tests, we’ll consider factors such as:
- ISO standard or GMP guideline requirements
- Validation frequency requirements, including annual and interim testing
- Your URS, risk assessment and monitoring plan
Tests will also depend on which cleanroom lifecycle phase needs qualification, including:
- Installation Qualification (IQ) - meeting user and design requirements
- Operational Qualification (OQ) – operating within the defined conditions
- Performance Qualification (PQ) – producing the defined results
Our cleanroom validation documentation is detailed and auditable. You will receive an interim report on the day of testing, followed readily by the full report. Reporting is in line with ISO standards and GMP guidelines, to meet your requirements and those of any nominated regulatory body, like the MHRA.
We have an in-house team of experienced Validation Technicians, who are CTCB-i qualified to perform cleanroom qualification testing services. With extensive training records, our technicians are proven to be professionally competent in providing the testing services we offer giving you peace of mind.
From running particle counts and air change testing on a small cleanroom, to coordinating a full scope of testing on full suites of cleanrooms within a planned maintenance period - we have the experience and expertise to manage your cleanroom validation effectively.
Our planning team will coordinate with you to ensure this critical service is completed efficiently, with minimal down-time for your process.
Validation agreements and service contracts
We can build a validation agreement to cover your validation requirements for a designated time period, i.e. 3 years. They can also include servicing of cleanrooms and bespoke clean air equipment such as laminar flow devices and air handling units.
The benefit of a validation agreement is that we can use year-on-year data to make recommendations and generate a cycle of continuous improvement. It also helps you budget for critical spares and planned maintenance.
Service contracts are also available on Connect 2 Cleanrooms’ facilities to cover:
- Annual and interim cleanroom validation
- 24/7 telephone support from our CTCB-I qualified team
- Call out visit with an agreed response time
- Extended warranty options
We will work with you to provide the most appropriate level of support, to keep your critical process protected.