What are Rapidbloc Cleanrooms?
Rapidbloc Cleanrooms have been developed to meet the urgent critical demands of our customers in some of the world’s fastest moving industries, such as healthcare and advanced manufacturing.
A semi-bespoke design process allows a customised layout to be configured using standard parts. Rapidbloc Cleanrooms meet the same high level of specification as our semi-flush bepoke cleanrooms and are validated to ISO 14644-1:2015 as standard.
Benefits of Rapidbloc Cleanrooms:
- Time-saving – designed, installed and validated in just 4-6 weeks
- High quality – precision-engineered to deliver ISO-compliant performance
- Cost-effective – the design process maximises yields to ensure best value for money
- GMP options available
Rapidbloc Cleanrooms use a high standard of modular components to create precision-built, controlled environments.
- Designed to achieve ISO 14644-1:2015 Classes 8, 7 or 6
- Standard specification includes flooring, coving and lighting
- Optional extras include temperature control, service trunking and vision panels
Multiple zones can be created to deliver efficient layouts that meets the needs of process, product and people.
Rapidbloc Cleanrooms are delivered in just 4-6 weeks so organisations can see a fast return on investment. Thanks to the semi-bespoke design approach, even the quotation and design stages are expedited so clients benefit from a rapid response through the entire project.