What are Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms?
Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms have been developed to meet the urgent critical demands of our customers in some of the world’s fastest moving industries, such as healthcare and advanced manufacturing.
A custom layout is configured using standard parts. Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms meet the same high level of specification as our semi-flush bespoke cleanrooms and are validated to ISO 14644-1:2015 as standard.
Benefits of Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms:
- Time-saving – expedited design, installation and validation
- High quality – precision-engineered to deliver ISO-compliant performance
- Cost-effective – the design process maximises yields to ensure best value for money
- GMP options available
Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms use a high standard of modular components to create precision-built, controlled environments.
- Designed to achieve ISO 14644-1:2015 Classes 8, 7 or 6
- Standard specification includes flooring, coving and lighting
- Optional extras include temperature control, service trunking and vision panels
Multiple zones can be created to deliver efficient layouts that meets the needs of process, product and people.
Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms are delivered within an expedited time frame, so organisations can see a fast return on investment. Thanks to the configured design approach, even the quotation and design stages are expedited so clients benefit from a rapid response through the entire project.