Ready to Assemble Modular Cleanrooms
Our Rapid-Room range provides a swift and cost-effective contamination control solution for a wide range of applications. Perfect for use as an entry-level solution or for a quick way to react to growing production demands. These robust cleanrooms are pre-manufactured to popular sizes to create ISO 14644-1 class 7 cleanroom production areas.
You can choose to self-assemble the cleanrooms using our step by step instructions, or our I&V team can provide an installation and validation service.
- Available in popular sizes
- Complete cleanroom, including HEPA filtration with optional LED lighting and transfer areas
- In stock, for rapid delivery
- Perfect for e-Liquid production
- Installation instructions with optional installation and validation service
Bespoke Modular Cleanrooms for Advanced Manufacturing
Our modular cleanrooms convert production facilities into classified clean environments. We have the experience and technical know-how to develop a unique solution in collaboration with you. These freestanding structures use decentralised air handling to process and deliver the high volume of clean air needed to achieve particle concentration levels detailed in ISO 14644-1:2015.
Our in-house team will help develop an efficient layout for your modular cleanroom, balancing process flow with the factors that will provide regulatory compliance such as air changes and pressure differential.
- Cost effective cleanroom solution to achieve ISO 14644-1:2015 classifications
- Bespoke modular cleanrooms to suit your process and facility
- Panel system, hardwall and softwall construction options
- Advanced Industry 4.0 control system and market-leading ancillaries
- Laminar Flow cabinets and furniture provide a full fit-out service
EU GMP Facilities and Cleanroom Construction Projects
As a cleanroom design and construction specialist, we can work as a main contractor performing full project management, or we can form part of a wider project delivery team.
Using digital technologies, we create seamless interfaces between facility and cleanroom - planning performance with exacting accuracy on even the most complex of cleanroom suites. Through collaborative consultancy and robust project management, our specialist and highly skilled team will deliver the right combination of parameters to produce results.
- Turnkey panel system cleanroom facilities with fully-flush finish
- Efficient Cleanroom Operation (ECO) control system and market-leading ancillaries
- 3D modelling and digital technologies facilitating cleanroom design
- Robust project management & technical support
- Qualification testing & validation to ISO 14644-1:2015 and EU GMP Annex 1