Cleanroom Design & Build
What are Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms?
Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms have been developed to meet the urgent critical demands of our customers in some of the world’s fastest moving industries, such as healthcare and advanced manufacturing.
A custom layout is configured using standard parts. Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms meet the same high level of specification as our semi-flush bespoke cleanrooms and are validated to ISO 14644-1:2015 as standard.
Benefits of Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms:
- Time-saving – designed, installed and validated in as little as 4-6 weeks
- High quality – precision-engineered to deliver ISO-compliant performance
- Cost-effective – the design process maximises yields to ensure best value for money
- GMP options available
Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms use a high standard of modular components to create precision-built, controlled environments.
- Designed to achieve ISO 14644-1:2015 Classes 8, 7 or 6
- Standard specification includes flooring, coving and lighting
- Optional extras include temperature control, service trunking and vision panels
Multiple zones can be created to deliver efficient layouts that meets the needs of process, product and people.
Rapidbloc™ Cleanrooms are delivered in just 4-6 weeks, so organisations can see a fast return on investment. Thanks to the configured design approach, even the quotation and design stages are expedited so clients benefit from a rapid response through the entire project.
Tell us about your next cleanroom project
Please provide us with the following details so that we can assess your ISO cleanroom requirements and issue an accurate quote.