The UK government recently published guidance on returning to work with tailored advice for many sectors.
We have thoroughly reviewed the guidance for laboratories and cleanrooms and published a series of articles giving practical advice on how a Covid-secure cleanroom or lab workstation can be achieved.
- Cleanroom validation & air handling – We examine how the risk of Covid may have changed the parameters for re-testing equipment
- People and their behaviours - Tips on how to manage capacity and occupancy levels
- Cleanroom maintenance - Will your maintenance plan need to be updated to protect operatives?
- Cleanroom design & layout - How to redesign for a better flow and support physical distancing
- Cleaning and disinfection - Guidance and free resources to help new protocols become habit
If you would like industry advice and guidance like this delivered straight to your inbox, sign up to our newsletters.