Monobloc Panel System Cleanrooms
Monobloc panels achieve a flush finish cleanroom system. With a range of proprietary features, such as raceway trunking to supply services, flush glazing, doors, wall and ceiling panels, we offer custom solutions for a variety of high performance cleanroom applications.
A true cleanroom panel, the UltraTech Precision panel system is perfect for projects which need to adhere to GMP guidelines. Each insulated panel is pre-engineered to the correct size and interlocked during installation for a clean and efficient assembly on site.
With lightweight construction and walk on ceilings, our monobloc cleanrooms are extremely robust.
Sandwich Panel Cleanroom System Specification:
- UltraTech Precision panels provide a fully-flush finish for wall and ceiling
- UltraTech Versatile panels are a composite cleanroom panel providing a semi-flush finish for wall and ceiling
- Insulated panel system with a choice of cores: QuadCore (Precision only), ECOsafe PIR, MF core or Aluminium Honeycomb
- Interlocking panels (Versatile only)
- FM rated (Versatile only), dependant on thickness and core
- Semi flush and flush window options
- Single leaf, double leaf, sliding door & interlocking system options
- Ceiling suspension systems, walkable options
- Flooring options including coved
- Pre Engineered off site (Versatile), ensuring quick and clean installation
- Can be integrated with our ECO-1 System
- Solid construction with walk on ceilings
- Tight joint lines achieve a flush finish (no horizontal surfaces)
- Designed to easily integrate all cleanroom components
Controlled environment panels recommended for:
- Meeting the highest ISO & EU GMP Quality standards required for Class 3-9 cleanrooms worldwide
- All sizes of cleanrooms
- A wide range of sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Engineering, Laboratory, Energy, Healthcare
Talk to the experts at Connect 2 Cleanrooms about your next project
Our cleanroom design and build specialists have experience working with customers in all kinds of industries, achieving great results time and time again. We’d love to work with you as well!
Softwalls are the most economical type of modular cleanroom tent wall construction. Clear and flexib...Read more
Our modular cleanrooms create classified environments to protect processes from harmful airborne con...Read more
Hardwall panels are a high-integrity modular cleanroom wall construction. Panels are mounted onto co...Read more