Modular, Flexible & Scalable Cleanrooms
Modular cleanrooms are freestanding environments, validated to ISO 14644-1:2015. The positive pressure systems use HEPA or ULPA filtration to protect processes from harmful airborne contamination. A repeatable environment gives organisations a predictable and consistent production performance.
Our modular cleanroom range
With a full range of modular cleanroom structures, we will have a solution that meets your needs. Our range offers a choice of envelope systems and construction methods. The ideal system for you will depend on your timescales, process, the physical space you want to convert, and your budget. The modular design means that these cleanrooms can be extended or relocated—so you can grow your production area as demand increases.
Modular cleanroom benefits
- Control contamination—drive efficiency & reduce wastage
- Tailored to your requirements—designed & built to suit your process
- Can be manufactured in as little as 2 weeks—installed in a matter of days
- Considerably less than a traditional-build cleanroom
- Fully compliant—validated to International Standard ISO 14644-1
- Can achieve ISO 14644-1 Class 4 - 8—through HEPA or ULPA filtration
- Fully scalable—easily extended or relocated & can be over 200m² in size
- Easily convert an area of your existing facility—energy-efficient, plus keeps running costs low
Softwalls are the most economical type of modular cleanroom tent wall construction. Clear and flexib...Read more
A true cleanroom panel, this system is perfect for projects which need to adhere to GMP guidelines.Read more
Hardwall panels are a high-integrity modular cleanroom wall construction. Panels are mounted onto co...Read more