Modular, Flexible & Scalable Cleanrooms
Our bespoke modular cleanrooms create classified environments to protect processes from harmful airborne contamination - reducing failure rates and helping organisations get it right first time.
We can manufacture a cleanroom of a few square meters, to hundreds of square meters - and it can be installed around existing machinery. The modular design means that our cleanrooms can be extended or relocated, so you can grow your production area as demand increases.
They are modular, freestanding structures that can withstand the high volume of airflow required to achieve ISO classified, ultra-clean environments. We can supply mobile cleanrooms or cleanrooms in a fixed, permanent position.
- Control contamination - drive efficiency & reduce wastage
- Tailored to your requirements, designed & built to suit your process
- Manufactured in as little as 2 weeks, installed in a matter of days
- Modular cleanrooms cost considerably less than a traditional build cleanroom
- Meet particle counts according to International Standard ISO 14644-1
- Can achieve ISO 14644-1 Class 4 - 8 through HEPA or ULPA filtration
- Fully scalable - easily extended or relocated & can be over 200m² in size
- Localised design is energy efficient - plus keeps running costs low
The versatile world of modular cleanrooms
By Sean Fryers, Marketing Manager, Connect 2 Cleanrooms. Published in Medical Plastics News.Read more
Off-site Construction - Latest Innovation in Cleanroom Manufacturing
The introduction of the off-site cleanroom construction option is just one of the latest innovations...Read more