UltraTech Versatile Flush Cleanroom System
The UltraTech Versatile Semi-flush panel system creates a semi-flush and versatile technical solution to suit a range of industries; from aerospace to nanotechnology. Each insulated panel comes in variable widths to suit layouts making it a flexible solution for an ultratight system.
The UltraTech Versatile range includes doors, windows, lighting, profiles and service ways to create an integrated envelope solution.
The panels are 100% inspected for quality and utilise CLEANsafe 55 coating to give a fully smooth finish. Panels are tested to withstand rigorous cleanroom cleaning procedures and products.
When combined with C2C’s advanced cleanroom design and efficient air handling, the panel envelope system creates a market-leading and regulatory-compliant cleanroom environment.
Why Choose UltraTech Versatile?
- Semi-flush and fully flush integrations
- Choice of cores – QuadCore, ECOsafe PIR, MF core or Aluminium Honeycomb
- Wide range of CLEANsafe coating systems
- HYGIENEsafe anti-bacterial coating option
- Ultratight system
- FM rated, dependant on thickness and core
- Flexibility – variable widths to suit layout
- Integrate envelope solutions - doors, windows, technical panels, profiles and other components
Cleanroom Environmental Control System
A technologically advanced, graphic rich control system, the ECO Control System is designed for effi...Read more
Cleanroom Air Handling
An effective cleanroom must deliver a high-volume of air through filter media to remove particulate...Read more
Advanced Cleanroom Design
C2C use digital modelling to assess the interrelationship between process, plant and equipment, veri...Read more