UltraTech Versatile Flush Cleanroom System
The UltraTech Versatile Semi-flush panel system creates a semi-flush and versatile technical solution to suit a range of industries; from aerospace to nanotechnology. Each insulated panel comes in variable widths to suit layouts making it a flexible solution for an ultratight system.
The UltraTech Versatile range includes doors, windows, lighting, profiles and service ways to create an integrated envelope solution.
The panels are 100% inspected for quality and utilise CLEANsafe 55 coating to give a fully smooth finish. Panels are tested to withstand rigorous cleanroom cleaning procedures and products.
When combined with C2C’s advanced cleanroom design and efficient air handling, the panel envelope system creates a market-leading and regulatory-compliant cleanroom environment.
Why Choose UltraTech Versatile?
- Semi-flush and fully flush integrations
- Choice of cores – QuadCore, ECOsafe PIR, MF core or Aluminium Honeycomb
- Wide range of CLEANsafe coating systems
- HYGIENEsafe anti-bacterial coating option
- Ultratight system
- FM rated, dependant on thickness and core
- Flexibility – variable widths to suit layout
- Integrate envelope solutions - doors, windows, technical panels, profiles and other components
Cleanroom Environmental Control System
A technologically advanced, graphic rich control system, the ECO Control System is designed for effi...Read more
Advanced Cleanroom Design
C2C use digital modelling to assess the interrelationship between process, plant and equipment, veri...Read more
Cleanroom Air Handling
An effective cleanroom must deliver a high-volume of air through filter media to remove particulate...Read more