Hardwall panels are a high-integrity modular cleanroom wall construction. Panels are mounted onto coated steel frames to create robust walls, which enclose the clean area.
This hardwall cleanroom construction is suitable for ultra-clean environments such as ISO class 5-6 clean zones, that require a greater level of control to achieve higher levels of cleanliness. But the bright and durable finish of the hardwall cleanrooms also make them an attractive option for all classes of cleanroom.
The positive airflow pushes air down through the cleanroom, allowing particles to be flushed out evenly through the outlet at the bottom of the room.
- Robust, impact resistant & durable
- Easy to clean and maintain finish
- Lets in light for ambient working conditions
- Choice of doors or softwall strips for entry
- Your logo can be printed on the panels
- Allow external staff to oversee the internal cleanroom processes
- All sizes of cleanrooms
- ISO Class 5-8 cleanrooms
- Mini-environments (create an ultra-clean environment in an existing cleanroom)
- Medical device manufacturing, life science, semiconductor and many more applications.
HEPA and ULPA Air Filtration
Connect 2 Cleanrooms typically use individual fan filter units to control airborne particles and loc...Read more
The modular design means that our cleanrooms can be extended or relocated, so you can grow your prod...Read more
Discover the different classes within the cleanroom ISO standards and how these are defined.Read more