Hardwall panels are a high-integrity modular cleanroom wall construction. Panels are mounted onto coated steel frames to create robust walls, which enclose the clean area.
Our hardwall cleanroom construction can withstand the high volume of airflow required for ultra-clean environments such as ISO class 5-6 clean zones. But the bright and durable finish of the hardwall cleanrooms also make them an attractive option for ISO class 7-8 cleanrooms.
The positive airflow pushes air down through the cleanroom, allowing particles to be flushed out evenly through the low level exhaust vent.
- Robust, impact resistant & durable
- Easy to clean and maintain finish
- Lets in light for ambient working conditions
- Choice of doors or softwall strips for entry
- Your logo can be printed on the panels
- Allow external staff to oversee the internal cleanroom processes
- All sizes of cleanrooms
- ISO Class 5-8 cleanrooms
- Mini-environments (create an ultra-clean environment in an existing cleanroom)
- Medical device manufacturing, life science, semiconductor and many more applications
Talk to the experts at Connect 2 Cleanrooms about your next project
Our cleanroom design and build specialists have experience working with customers in all kinds of industries, achieving great results time and time again. We’d love to work with you as well!
More about our cleanrooms View Hardwall Cleanroom Kits
A true cleanroom panel, this system is perfect for projects which need to adhere to GMP guidelines.Read more
Softwalls are the most economical type of modular cleanroom tent wall construction. Clear and flexib...Read more
Our modular cleanrooms create classified environments to protect processes from harmful airborne con...Read more