Good manufacturing practice (GMP) is the minimum standard that a medicines manufacturer must meet in their production processes.
- be of consistent high quality
- be appropriate to their intended use
meet the requirements of the marketing authorisation (MA) or product specification
"Annex 1 - Manufacture of Sterile Medicinal Products" - states the rules governing medicinal products in the European Union.
For the manufacture of sterile medicinal products 4 grades can be distinguished.
- Grade A: The local zone for high risk operations
- Grade B: For aseptic preparation and filling
- Grade C and D: Clean areas for carrying out less critical stages in the manufacture of sterile
Sources: Gov.uk, Annex 1 - Manufacture of Sterile Medicinal Products
A true cleanroom panel, this system is perfect for projects which need to adhere to GMP guidelines.Read more
Discover the different classes within the cleanroom ISO standards and their Federal Standard and GMP...Read more
Cleanroom Environmental Control System
A technologically advanced, graphic rich control system, the ECO Control System is designed for effi...Read more