Good manufacturing practice (GMP) is the minimum standard that a medicines manufacturer must meet in their production processes.
- be of consistent high quality
- be appropriate to their intended use
meet the requirements of the marketing authorisation (MA) or product specification
"Annex 1 - Manufacture of Sterile Medicinal Products" - states the rules governing medicinal products in the European Union.
For the manufacture of sterile medicinal products 4 grades can be distinguished.
- Grade A: The local zone for high risk operations
- Grade B: For aseptic preparation and filling
- Grade C and D: Clean areas for carrying out less critical stages in the manufacture of sterile
Sources: Gov.uk, Annex 1 - Manufacture of Sterile Medicinal Products
Discover the different classes within the cleanroom ISO standards and their Federal Standard and GMP...Read more
Cleanroom Environmental Control System
A technologically advanced, graphic rich control system, the ECO Control System is designed for effi...Read more
A true cleanroom panel, this system is perfect for projects which need to adhere to GMP guidelines.Read more