Cleanroom Flooring: Vinyl
Vinyl flooring provides a smooth, flush finish to the cleanroom environment and, when coved, creates a seamless joint with the wall construction. This leaves no gaps for the accumulation of particulate contamination. A coved finish to flooring creates a smooth and easy to clean system - one of the hallmarks of GMP design.
Gerflor BioControl Vinyl flooring
For an extra level of protection against bioburden, Gerflor’s BioControl Vinyl flooring has antimicrobial properties.
- Certified for use in ISO-3 cleanrooms and GMP Grade A cleanrooms
- Patent-pending Coved Corner System
- Top-of-the range floor covering product suitable for heavy traffic
- Resistance to chemicals
- Low level of particle release
- Good micro-biological performance with a highly compacted surface finish with minimal micro-roughness, making it bacteriostatic and fungistatic
Talk to the experts at Connect 2 Cleanrooms about your next project
Our cleanroom design and build specialists have experience working with customers in all kinds of industries, achieving great results time and time again. We’d love to work with you as well!
A true cleanroom panel, this system is perfect for projects which need to adhere to GMP guidelines.Read more
Cleanroom Flooring: Jigsaw
Loose Lay or Jigsaw flooring, provides an ideal upgrade to a cleanroom floor which is easy-to-clean...Read more