Cleanroom Flooring: Vinyl
Vinyl flooring provides a smooth, flush finish to the cleanroom environment and, when coved, creates a seamless joint with the wall construction. This leaves no gaps for the accumulation of particulate contamination. A coved finish to flooring creates a smooth and easy to clean system - one of the hallmarks of GMP design.
Gerflor BioControl Vinyl flooring
For an extra level of protection against bioburden, Gerflor’s BioControl Vinyl flooring has antimicrobial properties.
- Certified for use in ISO-3 cleanrooms and GMP Grade A cleanrooms
- Patent-pending Coved Corner System
- Top-of-the range floor covering product suitable for heavy traffic
- Resistance to chemicals
- Low level of particle release
- Good micro-biological performance with a highly compacted surface finish with minimal micro-roughness, making it bacteriostatic and fungistatic
A true cleanroom panel, this system is perfect for projects which need to adhere to GMP guidelines.Read more
Cleanroom Flooring: Jigsaw
Loose Lay or Jigsaw flooring, provides an ideal upgrade to a cleanroom floor which is easy-to-clean...Read more