We are attending Pharmig’s Hot Topics in Pharmaceutical Microbiology 26th Annual Conference.
Topics in this years’ programme include:
- When risk assessments go wrong!
- Microbiological culture media: use and application in healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Human behaviour and test validation
- Fungal and bacterial spores excursions in cleanrooms – case studies
- Endotoxin testing: What could possibly go wrong?
- Hygienic design and BAD practices!
- Microbiological challenges in the manufacturing of Personalised Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
- The MHRA have been invited to address – current inspection findings for steriles/non steriles and Annex 1 update
Visit us to discuss integrated cleanroom services can add value to your business.
For more information and to book your place, please visit Pharmig's website.
Advanced Engineering 2019 - Stand C6
30 Oct 2019
We will attending the Advanced Engineering exhibition in October 2019 at the NEC, Birmingham.Read More
Precision Fair 2019 - Stand 93
13 Nov 2019
The 19th edition of the successful Precision Fair takes place in November 2019 at NH Conference Cent...Read More